Sunday, March 17, 2013

Ruffle Pillows

This past quater I was able to make custom pillows for one of my closest friends! The original photo that she sent me was this:




She wanted pillows out of burlap with white fabric on the front. I had gotten a free pattern from seekatesew and we decided to use it instead! The pattern is the ruffle clutch pattern and for any interested in purchasing patterns, I am so happy with her instructions and how the pillows turned out. 


















The burlap really wasn't too hard to sew with, just be aware that it fringes a lot! I would recommend buying a spray for fraying fabric or just trim the fabric when you need to! I used the same pattern for the pillows that I'm going to explain in my pillow tutorial (coming soon ;) My friend loved her pillows and I am so pleased with how they turned out on her bed:



No comments:

Post a Comment